Dragon Superfoods - Organic Chia Seed
It is an excellent plant source of Omega 3. Highly popular today due to their nutritional content, these tiny seeds have been a traditional favorite since Aztec times. Chia seeds have a mild nutty taste which makes them a great addition to smoothies, salads, baked goods, cereals and desserts.
● 100% Organic
● GMO free
● Gluten free
● High in Quality Protein, Omega-3 & Omega-6 and Vitamin B complex
● Contains significant amounts of minerals, calcium, iron, manganese, magnesium, etc
- Rich in antioxidants, more antioxidants than blueberries to protect cells.
- One of the best sources of fiber in the world.
- High in Vitamins and minerals (Calcium, Potassium, Magnesium)
- Rich in Omega 3 ALA and Protein
- Recommended daily consumption of 2 g Omega-3 (15 g chia seed) is suggested by American Heart Association
1. Add 1 teaspoon (15 g) chia seed into 250cc water and mix well, drink after 5-15 mins (3-5 mins for warm/hot water; 10-15 mins for cold water).
2. Mix with beverages, e.g. juice, milk, plant based milk, soy milk, yogurt, etc.
3. Mix with cereals, corn flakes, granola and muesli, salad or when baking.
– 2 cups water or coconut water
– 1.5 tbsp chia seeds
– 1/2 tbsp fresh lemon or lime juice
– 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
Add chia seed and water/coconut water into a jar/glass, and stir very well to combine. Let sit for 10 minutes to allow the chia seeds to swell up. Add lime or lemon juice and sweetener to taste. Shake well to combine.